I know it is hard to read, so let me break it down for you. The established penalties are as follows:
- Stopping in front of other runners without warning $20.00
- Spitting/Clearing nose with reckless disregard $15.00
- Darting across road without first looking for traffic $15.00
- Tossing empty gel packet/ chew wrapper etc to ground $40.00
- Running shirtless when you plainly should not be $15.00
- Audible profanity within 30 feet of school or church $5.00
- Lunging through crowded race to grab a cup of water $10.00
- Failure to acknowledge other runners greetings $5.00
- Possession of a fuel belt in a 5K $100.00
- Public farting $5.00
Obviously I should get a fine for poor formatting on this post.
So what do I owe?
I confess that I have cut people off around a corner, and not always intentional, so $20.
I am very careful about spitting or shooting a snot rocket, and I hate when I am in that line of fire. The fine is really cheap in my book, I say let the fine fit the crime and up that amount, but I owe nothing here.
I have one time tried to cross a street and didn't see the car coming behind me, but I do not wear iPod anymore so I am good.
I am guilty of #4. Sorry, there's another $40.
#5? please, they should pay me!
I am good on 6 and 7 but guilty of 8. Why do I HAVE to say hi??? $5
Not a problem with 9 and guilty of 10, but I blamed the other guy. $5
So all in all, I owe $70. How much do you owe??