Friday, June 17, 2011

It’s been awhile huh?

Well, I am back to my little blogging world. After my last race, I went on vacation to sunny Florida for almost 2 weeks. It was really great and we all had a wonderful time. I was able to get a few beach runs in and some swims and also got to work on my tan! It was tough coming back to Memphis, but I am glad to be home.

I was suppose to race this weekend, but due to not having a bike (mine was stolen), the race management company graciously agreed to transfer my race fee to another race in July.

I think I may have found a bike. It is very purty and looks super fast!

I am still convinced the best way for me to work on my run is to run more, so that is basically what I am doing.

It is still so hard for me to get up in the morning, but it kind of slapped me across the face that Branson will be here before I know it!

I am signing up for a road race series here in Memphis. It consists of 2-5k's, 2-5 milers, 2-10k's, 2-10 milers and 2 half marathons. I figured this would be a great way to train for my first marathon.

Oh yeah, I am going to run the Memphis St Jude marathon in December.

I have a few articles I want to write about on my blog, so be looking for something more in depth soon. I am also looking to shred it down and start writing on my daily workout grinds, something to get me going again.

Happy Father's Day out there to all you Dads! Especially mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment on my blog and let me know what you think, good or bad, I can take it, and thanks for stopping by! Sorry for the word verification, but the spammers be spamming...