Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Nothing Motivates Me More Than…

  1. Paying my dues early.
  2. Getting a new piece of training gear.
  3. A fresh shave (Yeah, I went there).
  4. Reading a race report of someone who overcame.
  5. Waking up and not feeling the soreness.
  6. Someone talking about finishing times that you know there was no way they hit that time.
  7. Hearing of someone else taking the plunge and competing for the first time.
  8. Packet pickup before Race Day.
  9. Seeing your family as you cross the finish line.
  10. Dreaming of that perfect race- good swim, fast bike and strong run, all in one race.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment on my blog and let me know what you think, good or bad, I can take it, and thanks for stopping by! Sorry for the word verification, but the spammers be spamming...