Friday, January 14, 2011

Daily Trainings Bumper Stickers!

A couple of weeks ago I received an email from buildasign.com. saying that they could create a Daily Trainings sign or bumper sticker for me. Now, I thought this would be pretty cool, so I decided to keep listening and talking. They pretty much set me up to design my bumper stickers, even though I am not the most artist fellow out there. I was able to design two different stickers, and they shipped them to me the other day. One of the stickers is going to be my new heading on my blog, but I have not decided which one yet. So I am going to unveil my masterpieces !

Design # 1

Design #2

Pretty cool stuff huh? I got 100 of the stickers, so I think I am going to the local mall and just start slapping stickers on all the cars, cause you know what they say, "There is no bad publicity!" Or something like that...

Check the link on the right hand side of this blog and it will take you to the buildasign site, where you can also design your own banners or stickers. The Daily Trainings are a limited edition stickers, so let me know if ya want one and I will send it out to you...

1 comment:

  1. I like them. I would go with # 1 for a sticker though.
    Send me one, ill post roll it. Ck my blog for email if you would. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment on my blog and let me know what you think, good or bad, I can take it, and thanks for stopping by! Sorry for the word verification, but the spammers be spamming...