Sunday, October 10, 2010

I'm Still Around...

I know it has been awhile since I have posted and I have been inconsistent, so I decided to do a little update. My back has been really sore since Branson, some kind of muscle tweak thing going on, so I have been laying low and not really doing much for the last three weeks. I have done a couple of lake swims with the wetsuit only because it doesn't hurt and the water has been great. I think we should be able to continue OWS until early Nov at the rate the temps have been going. This has also given me the chance to go out with some people who have never swam in a wetsuit before, so it has been a good thing all around.

This break has also let all the little nagging injuries have a chance to heal up, which is another good thing. It has also let me realize that I truly do enjoy running and I am looking forward to getting back into it. I have enjoyed sleeping in till almost 7 every morning, but I know I want to get back out there running. I am hoping to do a short run this evening and see how my back holds up, I do not want to try and comeback to quick. I guess if you are going to have an injury, then this is the time to have one, after your races are over!

One other thing to mention, my bride and I have committed to doing P90X. This is going to be my off-season focus this year. I am still debating on what my tri schedule will be next year, and hope to come to a "decision" soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment on my blog and let me know what you think, good or bad, I can take it, and thanks for stopping by! Sorry for the word verification, but the spammers be spamming...