Watching the MMA fights on Showtime and rambling:
- Friday I got to volunter at he Mid South Food Bank. We sorted can goods that were collected throughout Memphis, it took forever, but I know it will feed a lot of people.
- Also realized that while it is great that people donate food, don;t just donate the out of date stuff, or stuff you won't eat!
- Instead of winnig a wetsuit, Macca sent every video entry a prize for doing a video. Mine came yesterday. A Team Clif Bar sticker and some YANKZ!
- It took me 35 minutes to put the YANKZ on my shoes tongiht, and I am not 100% sure I like them.
- I had a heck of a swim workout on Friday. My 100 yd times are down to the 1:32. I am getting faster.
- Tomorrow is OWS. I get to try out my new wetsuit that I got from a friend of mine at Gearhead Outfitters. Hoping to have pictures tomorrow.
- Vacation is coming up on Friday, I am sooooooooooo ready. Taking a Cruise.
- The HIM plan is doing well for me. I feel like I am definately making gains. The only problem I have is the getting up early part. I missed an hour run on Thursday becasue I was so tired. Work really gets in the way of my training sometimes.
- It amazes me when I get messages (not comments) from people that say they read this blog. It is very cool, but surprised really that anybody reads this! LOL