Saturday, February 27, 2010

Before and After

I have been using the Perfect Pushup system for a little over a year. This is a product that works in all honesty. I originally bought the system because I wanted more upper body strength for the swim, because at 38, I need all the advantage I can and because I always get such a beating in the swim. So I figured, more strength, easier to power through the people. Anyway, here is a pic I took from when I first started using the Perfect Pushup.




As you can tell, I was a little chubby. Not really in bad shape, but not in great shape either. So I got the Perfect Pushup system and stayed the course. I did the workout exactly to the letter of the instructions. My first "max-out" using it was 11push ups. Now before you start giggling, I could do way more than 11 push ups without the system, but the PP makes it that much harder.

The thing about the Perfect Push up that gives you such a great workout is the twisting motion of the push up. It really works the shoulders. Also the different positions of the hands makes it hard as well. I hate the close grip ones, those are the hardest for me. Overall, I am really happy with this product. In fact I am going to start using them in my 21 workout, which I know will be killer!

Anyways, here is my after following the plan for about a year. I have seen alot of improvement in my swimming also. My last "max-out" was 38, so I am heading in the right direction.

5 comments:

  1. Just impressive...here did you get that Push Up System?

    Cheers from Hong Kong!

    "XTB" Xavi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be in an infomercial for the perfect pushup! quiet impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, the change is very obvious!! Maybe if I keep working on my push-ups I will get a nice six-pack too:) You just motivated me to keep on track!! Good job and happy Monday:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, thanks for stopping by my bloggie! and i'm sure you'll do fantastic at your first 1/2! oh and i agree with shut up and run! funny!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment on my blog and let me know what you think, good or bad, I can take it, and thanks for stopping by! Sorry for the word verification, but the spammers be spamming...