Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Random Thoughts

I think it is very awesome that the SEALS took out 3 pirates with simultaneous shots to the head. I saw the same thing happen on THE UNIT Sunday night, which makes me wonder if THE UNIT is just a real clever reality show??

After watching the NCAA tournament, I figure I can add "bility" to any verb and get away with...

I hate the way people do 15 quizzes on FaceBook and publish them all! I do not care who your 5 favorite baritone singers are!

I still wonder why my rain boats squeak so bad when they get wet?

I also hate the pressure of having to do something interesting everytime I update my FaceBook status!

I disagree with Obama on a lot of things, but I still think he should not have bowed to that King the other day!

My son learned a new word the other day and while watching America's Funniest Home Videos, some guy crashed his bike, my son said "What a d-bag!" I do not use that word and neither does his mother, and since he said it, I have heard it multiple times on TV!

I am so ready to race next month it is ridiculous!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA The d-bag thing made me laugh!

    Did you know you can hide those quizzes and crap- I did and it made my life so much better. I am sure I will miss out on awesome things like learning that one of your favorite singers is Michael Bolton but it is still worth it...

    Did you read Mike's latest post? You should go pop in on the NBBCOF- it seems to mostly be just NASS and OC these days. But the whole subpeona thing is interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment on my blog and let me know what you think, good or bad, I can take it, and thanks for stopping by! Sorry for the word verification, but the spammers be spamming...