Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dude looks like a lady????

While cruising the net the other day, I ran across a story that amazed me and also freaked me out all at the same time. We all have heard about drugs in sports these days ranging from blood doping to steroids to growth hormones. We all know that there are tests for these banned substances, and we all know that they check for these substances at the Olympics. The Beijing Olympics will have a test this year that I have never heard of before, one that is very scary and I would not want to be the guy that administers this test.

This year the officials at the Beijing Olympics will also be "examining competitors whose sex is in doubt". Let me put it this way, they are checking chicks to make sure they ain't dudes!

"Suspected athletes will be evaluated from their external appearances by experts and undergo blood tests to examine their sex hormones, genes and chromosomes for sex determination,", who wants that job? Excuse ma'am, you have been selected to be tested to make sure you are really a woman!


Here is another interesting fact: Transsexuals who have had a sex change from male to female can compete in women's events, as long as they wait two years after the operation. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!

This would have explained the East German women's team from years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment on my blog and let me know what you think, good or bad, I can take it, and thanks for stopping by! Sorry for the word verification, but the spammers be spamming...