Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pandora Radio

OK I just found a really cool site called Pandora Radio. This is a site where you can make your own playlist. here is the thing, you name a group that you really like and the site will select songs similar to your favorite group and play them for you. Now if you know me, from back in the day that is, then you would know I was a huge fan of RATT! Ratt N Roll Baby!!! I had the cassettes and the pins on my jean jacket. It was awesome, still is in a way!

Anyways I plugged Ratt into the search and got a ton of songs that fall into the Ratt N Roll genre! Then I put in ZZ Top and again I got some good tunes, so it makes it easy for me to remember what to download for my iPod when I run! (You remember running right?)

Anyways, here is the link: www.pandora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment on my blog and let me know what you think, good or bad, I can take it, and thanks for stopping by! Sorry for the word verification, but the spammers be spamming...