Well it is hard to believe that it is June already, that half of 2008 is already gone. School is out and the heat is here.
Back in January I made some goals for 08. Goals, resolutions or whatever you want to call them and I thought I'd give a quick update.
1. In 2008 I plan on reading the Bible from cover to cover.
So far I am on track to complete this. I have a one year Bible and I am sticking to the program. I thought I lost this Bible when our luggage got lost after skiing, but our bag miraculously showed up and the Bible made it, so I did a lot of catching up, I am on track.
2. In 2008 I plan to run 200 miles, swim 100 miles and bike 50 miles.
So far I have ran 145 miles, biked 242 miles and swam 62 miles
3. In 2008 I plan on maximizing my earnings to provide for me and my family.
Still working on this one.
4. In 2008, I plan on learning a foreign language, Spanish to be exact.
Not happening, thought I would get the work to pay for it, but the budget is tight and expenses are being watched.
5. In 2008 I plan on trying to post on my blog at least once a week.
Again, I have my weeks and others I don't, you never know who is reading or not, but I will try and get better.
6. In 2008 I plan on not tying my self worth to any accomplishments, but to the effort I put into things
I am not sure what I even meant by this...
So there is my mid year update!