Thursday, April 3, 2008

April 3

Catchy title to this post huh? Well, I thought I would update anyone that cares on my aching knee. I laid off of it as much as possible, which meant no swim, no run or bike today, and it actually feels great...better. Thankfully it appears to be nothing serious. I plan on getting back in the pool tomorrow; however, I will not run or bike on Friday because I have a flag football game on Sat. morning!

I am playing in the flag football league at BBC. We have had one game so far, which we did not do too well. I really do not want to say that we are a bad team, because I do not believe that we are. I just think that the lack of practice hurt us, and we have to remember that we are not 25 anymore (well most of us) and we need to play smarter. I really had fun last week and I hope the weather allows us to play.

Other than that, not a lot to post about. I am going to try and figure out how to put up some of our ski trip pictures on here, so check back later!

3 comments:

  1. You can thank your friendly neighborhood Matt Babb for starting up that flag football league...

    He got it started and then forgot to sign up!! Actually, it was a combination of reasons that led to him not signing up, but it is kinda random!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, wish I'd signed up. Was it awesome? I played in one of the preview games last October-ish(?). Of course, way back then, I was about 45 pounds heavier, so that could explain why I was so slow back then (yes, that was a shameless plug for my new and improved body).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Matt! Yeah it was alot of fun even though we got killed. I do look forward to the next game and maybe when we have everyone there, maybe we can make it closer than last time!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment on my blog and let me know what you think, good or bad, I can take it, and thanks for stopping by! Sorry for the word verification, but the spammers be spamming...