Monday, March 24, 2014

We are ALL getting along...Swim Bike Run Plank

Me and running are back together. Running, biking and me are all getting along pretty well. Swimming is not really like running and/or biking very much, but it is puytting up with us.

Strength training and me are tight. Real tight, like starting to see some payoff type of tight.

Me and planks are besties! I just set a new PR on my plank! 3:12 My goal is a 5 minutes plank and I WILL reach that goal. I am also goignt o say that planks are getting along with biking and running and swimming loves planks, because I can really feel a stronger core in the water!

Me and my blog have not really been talking so much lately as you can probably tell due to the lack of posting, but I am starting to feel the triathlon buzz once again. I think daylight savings time has jump started me a little. So things are good here in Daily Trainings land. Other highlights include:

The running group that I lead at church has started again and we have 41 new runners signed up to make their journey to a 5K! They inspire me!

Two of my friends just completed their first marathon! Congrats to Jay and Matt

All my Final Four picks are still alive (as of March 24)

And the family is about to head out to Colorado to go skiing! Can't wait!

So things are good, and I hope all is well with you. Thanks for reading.

P.S. My trainer, Leigh, has begun her journey to her first Ironman and she has started a blog. Please go to her blog at MILE BY Mile and drop her an encouraging line!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that you are running are back together again. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment on my blog and let me know what you think, good or bad, I can take it, and thanks for stopping by! Sorry for the word verification, but the spammers be spamming...