I was flipping through Triathlete Magazine and they had a page on nothing about goggles. One brand caught my eye based off the findings in the magazine. The Zoggs Phantom Elite goggles.Here is a quote from the magazine about them:
"The Draw: Flexible fit for many face shapes. The lenses of the Phantom Elite are more curved than the standard Phantom to increase field of vision. The frame is durable and flexible and stayed secure on a variety of face shapes. Testers like the blue lenses and soft feel for long yardage in the pool, but the wide lens shape would work well in open water as well"
It has always been very hard for me to find a goggle that fits me, it seems it has always been me trying to fit the goggles in the past. So I talked to the Zoggs representative and right there, I knew I had been going about getting my goggles all wrong. He really took the time to ask about what goggles I had used in the past and what problems I had with them. I even sent in a picture so they could get a look at this old ugly mug to assist in getting the right goggles for my face.
Let me ask you this, how do we all buy goggles? Usually standing there in the aisle, looking at price and which ones we think look the coolest! And then we always complain about the goggles not fitting right, about them leaking and about what every goggle says on it "won't fog up", which I am always a doubter about.
Other great things about the Zoggs Phantom Elite goggles:
- Soft frame- the flexible frame molds to your face for comfort
- 180 degree vision- the curved lens technology expands your peripheral vision
- Anti-Fog lenses- That are actually anti-fog!
- Quick Adjust- simple pull of the straps tightens and a push of a button loosens them
- Split silicone head strap- fits securely over the head
- Polarized Italian lenses- eliminates glare in open water
- UV Protection- eye protection
Now for the good news, Zoggs is going to giveaway a pair of goggles to a reader. All you have to do is follow the simple rules (as always) and I will draw a winner, and they will send you a pair of goggles directly! How cool is that? Here are the requirements to enter the drawing:
1. Be or become a follower of Daily Trainings (1 entry)
2. Leave a comment (1 entry)
3. Like Zoggs on FaceBook (1 entry) and I have provided a link
You will have until Saturday May the 5th to enter and a winner will be drawn on Sunday! This is one giveaway you do not want to miss out on! I have found my goggles of choice, and I guarantee you will love these goggles as well!