Monday, April 15, 2013

My Thoughts on Boston...

Crazy!
Unbelievable?
Unexplanable!

On a day that should be celebrated for people meeting their goals and overcoming obstacles, instead we are mourning the senseless loss of life.

In a way, I want someone to step up and take responsibility for this. At least that way they would have a chance to explain why. I know we may never know why something like this happened, but I want to know what reason someone could have.

Or maybe I don't. Maybe I don;t want to hear whatever they think made this a good idea as a way to get whatever message they have to the people. Maybe I don't need to hear why many of my friends that ran Boston were in harms way. What are the chances that anything they have to say would make sense??

All I can say is that I will pray for all the families affected by this tradegy and I also pray that they catch the person responsible.

Before today, I never had aspirations of running Boston. I now want too. It may take me a few years to qualify, but determination is a bad thing to mess with.


May the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding keep your hearts and mind through Jesus Christ. Phil 4:7

Along with many marathoners across the country, I am wearing my marathon shirt in honor of the victims of the boston Marathon today...

2 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected by yesterdays tragic events.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mentally ill people. No way any of us could ever understand those reasons.

    I feel horrible for those people who were hurt.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment on my blog and let me know what you think, good or bad, I can take it, and thanks for stopping by! Sorry for the word verification, but the spammers be spamming...