Wednesday, September 7, 2011

40 and Holding!

Yes, it is true. I have officially hit 40 years old today! It seems weird to say this also. I was cool with being 39, but saying 40 is definately different. I guess I should be used to it since I raced in the 40-44 year old Ag all season!

This weekend we are celerating with an 80's party, meaning everyone has to dress as they did in the 80's or dress as an 80's icon!  It should be a lot of fun. I am going as Axel Rose, so I will probably post some pics later on!

So, I guess I am going to get my black socks and sandals on and go run some kids off my front lawn!

2 comments:

Please leave me a comment on my blog and let me know what you think, good or bad, I can take it, and thanks for stopping by! Sorry for the word verification, but the spammers be spamming...