Tuesday, March 29, 2011

You Have To Watch This...

Well Ia m back at it. Monday was a good day for me training wise. I forced my self to get back into my schedule and it felt great. Monday was a run and a late night trainer ride. Tuesday morning was a swim. I am feeling good. Sometimes, I think we all tend to just have "one of those weeks". Sometimes we just have to ride it out and then come out swinging. My plan was to use the weekend to not think about how I needed to run, but set my eyes on Monday as being my "Back at it" day.

Funny thing was that when I went to the locker room to change into my running gear after work, I pulled my running shorts on and they were inside out, so the underwear part of my shorts were on the outside! I knew that something felt wrong and I am just glad I caught it before I headed out!

So this video...

It is awesome and motivating all at the same time. Enjoy THE RACE!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome video :) Thanks for sharing!
    -Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING!!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing.

    Glad you are back! Sometimes a break is all you need. Now no excuses, stick with it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment on my blog and let me know what you think, good or bad, I can take it, and thanks for stopping by! Sorry for the word verification, but the spammers be spamming...