Monday, October 19, 2009

Balloon Boy was a Hoax





I have no problems with the family being charged. I honestly believe it was a PR Stunt that went wrong. Enjoy this photo:



I will translate it later:
It's later...

and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there and I'll tell you how I took off in a balloon filled with hot air
In eastern Colordo born and raised
chasing tornados is how I spent most of my days
chillen in a basket laxin all cool and shootin some helium out by the pool
when a couple of winds who were up to no good started pushing out of my neighborhood
I took one little flight and my mom got scared
She said you're moving with your new mom from Wife Swap in a balloon filled with hot air
I. Fell. out of my box and won't turn 7 or 8
and I yelled to the balloon "Smell ya later!"
They Google Earth'd me on Wolf Blitzer, I was finally there
safe in my home, known as the Prince of air
I hid in the garage, the flacon who never went in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment on my blog and let me know what you think, good or bad, I can take it, and thanks for stopping by! Sorry for the word verification, but the spammers be spamming...