Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sept 17

I do not feel like I have gotten much training in this week. Sometimes work and other responsibilities get in the way of my hobby, which is the way I have to think of it. It is a hobby, and that makes it easier to not get worked up about missing a run or swim.
Somedays, I just do not feel like doing anything. I have completed 6 triathlons this summer and still have a du and a half mary (check glossary in previous post if you are lost) to do this year.
Tomorrow morning I do plan on getting in a good long swim and a run, so we will see and I will update!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment on my blog and let me know what you think, good or bad, I can take it, and thanks for stopping by! Sorry for the word verification, but the spammers be spamming...