Friday, April 24, 2009

Do Not Block the Sidewalk!

Lately I have been taking the boys (all three of em) on my runs. Jake and jared ride their bikes, and Jesse eithers sleeps or screams in the joggin stroller. (So far we are 2 sleeps to 1 scream) I like for the boys to go with me. I call jake and jared my pace cars becasue they know to stay fairly close either ahead of me or behind me.

I prefer to run on the road since it is easier on the knees, but that is not always smart or possible with a jogging stroller. I also want the boys to not ride in the street. Most of our runs consist of running/wlkaing trails, but some of it is good old fashioned sidewalks, which leads me to my problem.

Alot of people park so that there vehicle blocks the sidewalks. This irratates me, and I will tell you why. It causes us to have to venture into the streets. It wakes Jesse up going down curbs and then back up curbs. The boys go out into the street and then they want to stay out in the street and it just makes things harder.

A jogging stroller does not turn easy either people, so pull your dang cars all the way in the driveway please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment on my blog and let me know what you think, good or bad, I can take it, and thanks for stopping by! Sorry for the word verification, but the spammers be spamming...