Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas unwrapped

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! My family had a great day. It actually started the night before when we went to the Christmas service at BBC. It was a simple service with the reading of the Christmas story and carols, and then we lit up the auditorium with pen lights as we sang Silent Night. it was great.

After the service, we went home and had the traditional shrimp boil! Not really sure how it got started, but we boil shrimp on Christmas Eve now, our own tradition. And I like it. We followed it up by watching the "Christmas Story" and then got the kids in bed and I read them "The night before Christmas". My youngest took forever to fall asleep! Then I finished cleaning, wrapping and getting it all ready for in the morning.

Christmas morning began around 6. the kids were giddy wanting to run downstairs! Santa had brought gifts and we tried to make it last, but it was over in 20 minutes or so! the boys got a bball goal, which Santa had a tough time getting that all together! They pretty much got what they asked for, and even Mrs. Memphis said she got everything she wanted this year! Good for me!

I made out pretty good myself, Santa was good. The Garmin will rock when I am running and the AB STRAPS will rock the stomach! I am excited to get back to training hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment on my blog and let me know what you think, good or bad, I can take it, and thanks for stopping by! Sorry for the word verification, but the spammers be spamming...