Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Thoughts on a Rainy Wed...

I did not get up and swim this morning, it was raining and I did not want to get wet...

Everytime I hear "John McCain for the next president of these United States", I secretly think how cool it would be if they were saying "John McClane for the Next President of these United States, and Yippie Ki Oh Motha..." (Die Hard Reference)

I always wonder why my waterproof shoes squeak when it rains...

It bugs me to have empty hangers hanging on my side of the closet...

I do NOT touch handrails on stairs and escalators, or raw hamburger meat. It's gross.

When I brush my teeth, I tend to shake my head vs. my toothbrush...

When swimming laps at the pool, if anyone is in a lane next to me, I automatically think they want some, and the race is on...

The Elvis wannabe on "America's Got Talent" really pisses me off. It's insulting.


Probably more I could add to this, and probably some I should take off, but that's some of the stuff I zone out on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment on my blog and let me know what you think, good or bad, I can take it, and thanks for stopping by! Sorry for the word verification, but the spammers be spamming...