Monday, July 7, 2008

Must be what they want!




Take a look at the video above. I'll wait...
I saw this video when we attended church while in Florida (yes we went to church on vacation!) Anyways the pastor showed this video before his sermon, which was on the me generation, the "have it your way" lifestyle we are now seem to enjoy. This video really made me think about the issues that BBC faced with the NBBCOF blog. While watching it, I kept thinking to myself that a lot of people want church THEIR way. They want to sing the songs they want, they want to hear sermons they want, and they want people to really tend to their wants. But what about people tending to other peoples needs and wants?

Anyways, this video made me think about that blog and wish I had seen the video way back then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment on my blog and let me know what you think, good or bad, I can take it, and thanks for stopping by! Sorry for the word verification, but the spammers be spamming...