Friday, May 30, 2008

Catchin Up!

OK, I know I have not posted in awhile, nor have I posted on a regular basis. Sorry. Not alot has been going to speak of, so I offer no excuses. This week has been a busy week for me at work. I really was expecting or hoping it to be kind of light. I know I have never really gone into the type of work I do, and doubt I ever will, but it is always something with the bad guys!

Anyways, the wife and kids are at Granny's for the week, so I guess it is a good week for me to be busy, and it looks like next week will be busy as well, but a good busy!

Training is going well. I have kind of amped it up since the last race. I still feel like I could have done better in that race if it wasn't for the freezing cold water. I guess we will see on June 14th huh?

i do have a couple of posts in mind to do. A. Our bag was returned after vacation! B. Mid way report on my new Years Goals

So tune in, keep checking back, leave a comment, a hello or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment on my blog and let me know what you think, good or bad, I can take it, and thanks for stopping by! Sorry for the word verification, but the spammers be spamming...