Thursday, April 17, 2008

Surprise, Surprise!!

Anyone remember me talking about us coming back from skiing and having a great time except for the airline losing one of our bags??? Well, that bag went missing on March 22, 2008. Repeatedly we tried to make contact with the airlines, but every number given to us was a recording and asked us to leave a message, which they never returned. So basically, we figured it was over, the bag was gone. It made me mad because my one year Bible was in that bag, my comfy house shoes were in that bag and some new clothes bought on the trip were in that bag! (I gotta tell ya this, I bought some socks at the Nike Outlet I was dying to try because there is a right and left sock! How cool is that?) Anyways I was ready to move on without it all.

Fast forward to Sunday, we get a call from target Pharmacy that says the airline called them because they found a prescription in the bag and were trying to find us. the bag was still in Denver! After a multitude of calls, messages and what nots being left, the airline told us that our bag would be delivered to our house on Thursday! So we will see won't we? I will report back!

P.S. I have a picture I want to add to this but can't find it!...and the hamstring is doing better, I ran 1.5 miles last night and biked an easy 10 tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment on my blog and let me know what you think, good or bad, I can take it, and thanks for stopping by! Sorry for the word verification, but the spammers be spamming...