Thursday, June 18, 2020

Ironman Memphis 70.3

Ironman Memphis is scheduled fro Oct 3, 2020. Currently, the city os in a state of hold, determining if the city will require everyone to wear masks while out in public.  Makes me wonder if we will be racing???

It is hard enough trying to train after a few years away from the sport, but the not knowing if it is even going to happen is maddening. It is basically a hurry up and wait for the decision to come down. I am still training and following my plan, because I do not want to not train, and then find out it is on! I will admit however, that training on the bike is getting tougher every day.

I have already decided that even if it gets cancelled, I will still continue to swim and run. I will not miss the bike at all honestly, but until we hear official word, then I will continue to ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment on my blog and let me know what you think, good or bad, I can take it, and thanks for stopping by! Sorry for the word verification, but the spammers be spamming...