I feel like I have had some strong workouts in July/Aug. I have been peaking in other words. Here are my July/Aug numbers:
Swim- 20,400 yards
Bike- 283.84 miles
Run- 54.88 miles
Swim- 19,100 yards
Bike- 359.59 miles
Run- 60.91 miles
My biggest month's by far. So Am I ready?
I mean, I believe I am. My only goal is to finish. I feel good about the swim. I feel good about the bike and eating on the bike, and I feel OK about the run/walk. I have a plan in place that I want to execute to get me to the finish line. So in other words, I think I am prepared. I am prepared for:
1. It's going to be a long day.
2. I am prepared for what I want in my specials needs bag on both the bike and the run.
3. I am prepared for it to be painful.
4. I am prepared for me to want to stop at some point.
5. I am prepared for all the awesome ideas I know I will have out on the course.
6. I am prepared to know I have no set time goals on any segment.
7. I am prepared to get an IV at the finish line!
8. I am prepared to represent my God, my family, the G.I. Jess Warriors team & my friends well.
9. I am prepared for the satisfaction of completing the race.
10. I am prepared to find out I am not as prepared as I think.
I am excited. The hard work is done. It's time t not go crazy for the next few weeks. It's time.
I can't wait!