Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Reason I Am Running!

As you are reading this, I am running my marathon!  Unless it is like  4 PM on Sunday, and then I hope I am not still out there running! Anyways, thanks to delayed publishing, I can pre-write this post and have it publish on Saturday!

You can follow my progress by following this link if you are totally bored that you want to watch a 41 yr old man run a marathon via the Internet! I am bib number 1261. Run Tracker

I plan on having a great day, and remember the real reason why I am running. It is for the wonderful families at St Jude Hospital and all the money that will be raised this weekend to help support the fight against childhood illness!




Race report will be up shortly, and thanks for all the support in either good wishes, advice or donations!

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done sayeth the totally bored one watching a 41 yr old man run a marathon via the Internet. 5:01:46

    Can't wait to read the race report of those dreaded last miles.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment on my blog and let me know what you think, good or bad, I can take it, and thanks for stopping by! Sorry for the word verification, but the spammers be spamming...