This has brought me ten (10) thoughts. I will share them now:
- It is so much harder for me to get up out of bed when I am just running.
- I have felt a lot better physically lately, and I have no idea if it is because I am only running or not, just something to think about.
- My bike is on the trainer in the hallway upstairs, every time I walked past her, I pat her on the seat, not in a creepy kind of way, but in an "I miss you" kind of way.
- I was looking at my past goals, and in 2008, my goals were to run 200 miles and bike 50 miles!
- I will be glad when the election is over.
- If PBS funding gets cut, can we expect more fundraisers on there, since that is all I ever see on PBS after 6PM?
- When running and training for a triathlon, I do not like to use music, but training for a marathon has to have music.
- I am not a big fan of running in the early morning cold and dark.
- I am a big fan of the following new TV shows: Revolution and the Last Resort.
- I have really missed the pool.
Today's swim, while it was only 1000 yards (18:10 BOOM!), it was still a great getaway. I miss the pool. I do not want to take steps backwards on swimming. In 2008, I swam 1000 in 24 minutes! So I am definitely going to step up and get a couple swims in during the week to add to my running. Now I need to work in biking!
The SockGuy sock giveaway is in the book and the winners will be announced by Monday morning. Then, I have another giveaway coming up, it's like Christmas in October on Daily Trainings!