Monday, October 8, 2012

Endorphin Warrior Training Bracelet Winner!

Congrats to Paige from The Last Doughnut!  (www.thelastdoughnut.blogspot.com) She has won a Endorphin Warrior Training bracelet from Endorphin Warrior. The keyword she choose was persevere Congrats Paige!!

 Please email me the bracelet size you want (directions for getting the proper size bracelet can be found on the Endorphin Warrior website), the keyword you choose and a mailing address of where you want it sent to. Email me at memphis2309@yahoo.com

Thank you to everyone that entered and thanks to Endorphin Warrior! I have some other giveaways coming up that are equally exciting and I can't wait to post about them!

1 comment:

Please leave me a comment on my blog and let me know what you think, good or bad, I can take it, and thanks for stopping by! Sorry for the word verification, but the spammers be spamming...