- I am so sick of seeing the trailer for the movie "The Grey" with Liam Nelson. Usually if they hype a movie this much, it means the movie really sucks.
- I want theme music, like the WWE guys have. As soon as I step outside, my music blares and fans go crazy.
- I think 5th grade science projects are the hardest things in the world. Thank you Mrs. Hayes for not making me do one when I was in the 5th grade.
- I am very pleased with how my training has gone these first few weeks.
- Me and my boys (my kids, not my boyz) love watching Finding Bigfoot, which really makes me want to go on a Bigfoot hunt someday.
- I did my first brick workout on Saturday, it sucked. I have a long way to go still.
- I am thinking of getting a tri suit for my races this year. Not sure I am ready to wear a onesie though.
- I have no idea what Pinterest is, and not sure I want to know either.
- I have a new attitude towards recovery weeks this season, I am going hard, just shorter distance.
- C'mon spring.
Monday, January 23, 2012
Monday Night Ramblings
I had a whole post planned out for tonight, but I think I am going to slow it down a bit and just spout off whatever comes into my head. So sit back and enjoy the ride.