Here are some things on my mind, and I am not wasting any time getting to them:
- Dogs- I like dogs. I even have a dog, but what I do not like is dogs running around without a leash. I have been chased, barked at and even tripped while out running due to dogs running free. I have thought about buying that doggy pepper stuff to use on the dogs, but I know the owners would freak, so maybe I'd use it on them also. All I am asking is for people to leash their pets unless it is a no leash area. I won;t run in the no leash area OK?
- Wind- The wind sucks. Sunday it was very windy out on my run. I heard estimates of 30mph+ winds outside. All I know is that when I was running against the wind, I was about 15 seconds slower than normal. While I was running with the wind, I was about 10 seconds faster! It actually felt like I was being pushed from behind.
- Shortcuts- It is not uncommon for me to change my routes while I am out running. There could be many reasons for me to change, but rarely are they good reasons, so I won't even list them. Sunday I had a predetermined route in my mind, and I was determined to complete the route. I am happy to report that I even added some distance to my run that day. Booyeah!
- NCAA Championship- horrible.
- Hot Pockets- not a fan
- WWE- I admit, I have started watching it again on Monday nights since The Rock is back. It usually goes along with my Monday night trainer ride. I think it makes my ride go by faster, what do you think? (It doesn't matter what you think!) Rock reference.
- Goals- I am leading a mentor group over on BT.com. As part of this group, we all have set goals for April, Here are mine. Bike 160 miles, run 45 miles and swim 12,000 yds.