Monday, July 6, 2009

12 Days!

My next race is July 18, 2009 in Forest City AR. The MightyMite Triathlon is a 1/3 mile swim, 13 mile bike and 5k run. I am looking forward to this race as it is most likely my last Triathlon of the year. I recently go some really good news about it. they have changed the format of it. Instead of it being a beach or wade start, they have gone to a time trial start for the race.

A time trial start means that the racers are lined up in order and they start the race at intervals of 3 to 5 seconds. This is much better for me because I hate the banging and slapping involved when everyone starting at one time. I am hoping it will lead to a faster swim for me and that I can find a line to swim quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment on my blog and let me know what you think, good or bad, I can take it, and thanks for stopping by! Sorry for the word verification, but the spammers be spamming...