Saturday, June 27, 2009

Rest in Peace....

The king of Pop also died suddenly on Thursday, and this was a shocker. Yeah, he was a weird guy, but he could dance like no other. I remember watching the Motown 25th Anniversary show when I was younger when he first busted out the moonwalk. I also remember the next day at school, me and my friends trying to do the moonwalk. He had so many hits and great songs, it would awhile to name them all. I guess he is the biggest name in music to pass since Elvis allegedly dies in the 70s. Rest in Peace MJ.


Farrah Fawcett from Charlies Angels also died Thursday. This poster hung on many walls while I was just becoming a teen. I watch Farrah's Story, which chronicled her fight against cancer. Turns out she was not just a ditsy blonde bombshell, but she was one tough chick! Rest in Peace Farrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment on my blog and let me know what you think, good or bad, I can take it, and thanks for stopping by! Sorry for the word verification, but the spammers be spamming...